Little General's Little Generals

Little (adj.): pleasingly small ("a cute little thing")
General (n.): something (as a concept, principle, or statement) that involves or is applicable to the whole

February 1, 2009

More Boogers

Okay, I know this has been a topic before, but I have to tell Evan's latest...The other day Evan had been crying because I wouldn't give him his helicopter because he wouldn't ask nicely for it, which is another story... Anyway, his nose started running and he got a booger on his finger. He held it out to me as if he wanted me to do something with it. :) I said, I don't want it, you do something with it. He looked at me for a minute, a look of brilliance crossed his face and then he stuck his finger in his nose, as if to show me that he knew where boogers go. It was so hilarious! I don't want to encourage Evan sticking his finger in his nose, but sometimes you just can't help but laugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Well, He showed you. :-) Hilarious

February 02, 2009 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home