Little General's Little Generals

Little (adj.): pleasingly small ("a cute little thing")
General (n.): something (as a concept, principle, or statement) that involves or is applicable to the whole

February 13, 2009

He Loves Me. :)

Gary isn't a huge fan of Valentines Day, but, he also knows I'm a sentimental, romantic at heart, so he still sends me flowers. My favorite flowers to get are mixed bouquets, so he did VERY well this year. A mixed bouqet is also what he sent me the day after we were engaged. I especially love getting flowers at work because it makes me feel extra special. I know you all know what I mean... Plus, he wins major points with all the girls at work because he proves once again that he is a great guy! Which I, of course, have known for a long time!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

ah shucks.... :)

February 13, 2009 12:02 PM  
Blogger Heidi & Sio Latu said...

I love flowers! Yours are gorgeous!!

February 13, 2009 3:29 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I love Blogs! Just think if you didn't put that picture on here I wouldn't have ever got to enjoy your flowers too. :-) Way to go Gary. Your a keeper.

February 18, 2009 5:54 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Kristina, you have a wonderfully thoughtful husband, you know that of course! Those flowers are so beautiful--he did well! And he knows how to keep the stars in your eyes :-)

March 11, 2009 8:13 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

What a wonderful husband you have! Gary knows how to keep his sweetie smiling :-) This create clip is so good! Right on.
Love from Mom

March 11, 2009 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home